Top Knowledge Healthcare Institute
11 East Mount Royal Avenue, Suite 001 Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: 410-528-1600 | Fax: 410-528-1663
Please read through the enrollment agreement very carefully prior to completing. Should you have any questions, contact us at 410-528-1600 prior to completing this application.
: Fridays from 9 am-4 pm. This is 7 hours/day for 12 weeks.
: Monday and Wednesday from 6 pm-9:30 pm. This is 3.5 hours/day and 7 hours/week for 12 weeks.
: Saturdays from 9 am-4 pm. This is 7 hours/day for 12 weeks.
Tuition and Fees
Registration Fee: $100.00
*Tuition includes cost of national exam ($129) and practice test ($29).
Other Charges (Not paid directly to the school)
*Background Check: $55.00
*State Board of Pharmacy Registration/Certification Fee: $45.00
*Costs vary by state. Please contact your state board of pharmacy for exact costs.
First day of program: $465.00
Week 3: $400.00
Week 6: $400.00
*Payment plan does not include cost of books.
- If the school closes, cancels or discontinues a course or program, the school will refund to each currently enrolled student all monies paid by the student for tuition and fees and all monies for which the student is liable for tuition and fees.
- All fees paid by a student shall be refunded if the student chooses not to enroll in or to withdraw from the school within 7 calendar days after having signed the enrollment agreement. The refund will be paid out within 7 calendar days from the date of request in the form of a check. Books and other items purchased from Top Knowledge Healthcare Institute must be in the original condition in order to receive a full refund.
- If the student chooses not to enroll after the 7-day cancellation period, but before the first day of instruction, the school will retain the registration fee.
- Students interested in cancelling enrollment must notify the school that they wish to withdraw from the school in writing. The date of withdrawal or termination is the last date of attendance by the student. Refunds are based on the last date of attendance and shall be paid out to the student within 45 days from the date of withdrawal or termination in the form of a check.
- If, after the 7-day cancellation period expires, a student withdraws or is terminated after the instruction begins, refunds will be made based on the total contract price for the program and will include all fees, except the registration fee, admission test fee and any charges for materials, supplies, or books which have been purchased by, and are the property of the student. The minimum refund that the school will pay a student who withdraws or is terminated after the 7-day cancellation period has expired and after instruction has begun, is as follows:
- If the proportion of total class taught by date of withdrawal is less than 10%, the tuition refunded will be 90%.
- If the proportion of total class taught by date of withdrawal is 10% but not up to 20%, the tuition refunded will be 80%.
- If the proportion of total class taught by date of withdrawal is 20% but not up to 30%, the tuition refunded will be 60%.
- If the proportion of total class taught by date of withdrawal is 30% but not up to 40%, the tuition refunded will be 40%.
- If the proportion of total class taught by date of withdrawal is 40% up to 50%, the tuition refunded will be 20%.
- If the proportion of total class taught by date of withdrawal is more than 50%, the tuition refunded is 0% (no refund).
- Please note: the refund calculation is based on the total tuition amount and not partial tuition payments made. For example if a student chooses to withdraw after 20% of the course has been taught, the student is entitled to a 60% refund if they paid the total tuition of $1, 265.00, which is $759.00.
This program is taught online with a live instructor.
Top Knowledge Healthcare Institute maintains the right to cancel/postpone any class prior to the scheduled date. Every student enrolled in the class being canceled will be notified using the number on file.
To successfully complete this course, these specific requirements must be met:
Note: Criminal convictions may affect a student's ability to be licensed, registered or certified by Maryland and other State Board Of Pharmacy. If you have misdemeanors or felonies on your record, you must contact your state board of pharmacy before registering.
- Maintain at least an 80% attendance rate in class. This means a student cannot miss more than 16.75 hours of class.
- Maintain a cumulative grade average of 80% or higher on all assignments, quizzes and exams.
- All financial obligations to the school satisfied.
Note: Successful completion of this course does not guarantee certification or registration as a pharmacy technician in Maryland. You must pass the national certification exam administered through PTCB first. Upon passing, you will then be eligible to apply for certification or registration as a pharmacy technician in Maryland after completing the necessary requirements. This is also true for most states. If you are attending this course and you live outside of Maryland, please contact the school before registering to see if this course will be ideal for you.