Top Knowledge Healthcare Institute
11 East Mount Royal Avenue, Suite 001
Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: 410-528-1600 | Fax: 410-528-1663
Please read through the application very carefully. Should you have any questions, contact us at 410-528-1600 prior to completing this application.
Tuition and Fees
Other Charges (
Not paid directly to the school)
MBON CNA Application Fee: $20.00. This fee is paid directly to the Maryland board of nursing upon class completion.
To enroll in the CMT course, students:
- must be 18 years or older.
- must have access to a laptop or desktop (PC) computer with a camera.
- are required to attend class by video. Please note camera must be functional and on during class.
- must have stable internet connection.
- must pass a basic English and Math test with a score of 70% or higher. This test will be administered the first day of class.
Upon sucessful completion of the program, the student will receive a certificate of completion. Successful completion requires:
- Maintaining a 100% attendance rate in class. This means a student cannot miss any class hours.
- Completing ALL assignments.
- All Financial obligations to the school satisfied.
Refunds are not
Note: Criminal convictions may affect a student's ability to be registered or certified by the Maryland Board of Nursing (MBON).